Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's been quite the lazy day in the Hafeli household. Max woke up sick this morning. He threw up in the middle of the night and we didn't even know it! Poor little guy! As the day went on, he started feeling better and Lukas started feeling worse. So far, Sawyer and I are fine and hoping to stay that way. Max keeps saying, "Mommy, I puke. I sad." It's pathetic but sooo cute :)

Lukas is doing awesome with his workouts! He gets up every morning and works out with Bob from The Biggest Loser game for the Wii. He's lost 9.5 pounds in 2.5 weeks!! I'm so proud of him! In his words, he "craves" salads and Diet Coke. Who is this man?! :)

On another note, The Office is back with a new episode tonight! Woohoo! I've missed Michael Scott's ridiculous comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Max Garrett! When he says "I sad" it's horrible!! Even when he says it just because he doesn't want to take a nap! ;)

Lo

Anonymous said...

Lukas? Salads and diet coke?? Kari, how did you transform my son into eating healthy? I am impressed! Good for you, Lukas!
Mom

Post a Comment