Thursday, February 4, 2010

I'm feeling a little guilty. Actually, very guilty.
This is the second time in a row that Sawyer has been sad when I picked him up from the YMCA's babysitting room. I just leave him in there (with Max) for about 45 minutes and when I pick him up he has the biggest poochy lip and tears I've ever seen! When he sees me he melts down and leans right for me. The babysitters say, "he just got sad." Or, "he missed you, I think."
In two weeks we're planning on leaving him with my parents for 8 days while we go on vacation. HOW can I do that?! WHAT was I thinking?! Without a doubt we will have a blast on our trip but I want this to be our last kid-free vaca! (Atleast for the next 20 years.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm feeling guilty too! What were we thinking. It already makes me almost cry when I think of leaving my sweet girls for 8 days. this is definetly my last kid free vacation. our next cruise will have to be on a disney ship!
Melissa

Hafeli Ever After said...

Melissa, I seriously asked Lukas last night if we could bring Tote. I'm sad!!

Anonymous said...

SAD! I remember when we would take Maxy to the babysitting room and feel really bad for leaving him! Poor Totey Monster! At least he will be with his Ma when you're gone! I wish I were there to help!

2 years...DISNEY WORLD! AND I'M COMING!! :) :)

Lo

Lennis said...

I promise, Ma and Papa will do our very best! Love you!

jenn rickard said...

At least you know they're being left in good hands. Evelyn was about that age...maybe a bit older when Matt and I went to Chicago for a weekend. I was so worried they would cry and be so sad while at my inlaws'. To our surprise, when we came back to pick them up 2 days later, they wanted to stay longer and didn't even miss us! That made me a little sad, but it felt good to know that while Mommy and Daddy had some time to ourselves, they were having fun too. It will be ok! And I'm sure your mom and dad will spoil them rotten!

Post a Comment