I'm thrilled this evening! Sawyer stayed in the babysitting room at the YMCA HAPPILY!! The women in there usually have to sing to him the whole time I'm exercising or they end up bringing him to me. But tonight he didn't cry at all! Yay, Sawyer! Maybe he'll get over the separation anxiety just in time for Mommy and Daddy's vacation.
Lukas and I started packing tonight. We're pretty light packers, thank goodness. I loathe dragging bags through the airport. Pray for a safe flight for us. I am particularly anxious about this flight for some reason.
I'm going to try to blog before we leave but if not, I will talk to you in March!! :)
2 comments:
Good Job, Totes!!! The flight will be fine, doink! Thousands of people fly to and from Florida everyday. I'll still be praying for you guys and the kids though...promise!!:)
Lo
P.S. This is the LAST vacation you and Melissa will take together without me!!! Deal?
Deal! You were supposed to be on this trip with us!
Post a Comment