Saturday, February 6, 2010

Punky is obsessed with chapstick.

I love this picture of Callie Jane! She's such a pretty baby.

Cousins hanging out! With all 4 of them together, it's like having 2 sets of twins!


Max let Sawyer beat up on him a little bit. Brotherly love :)

Totey wanted to claim his seat in the new van.

Max is really into vroom vrooms. He makes his toys do the same stunts that he sees in the videos on youtube. I told Max that when the drivers stand up on their motorcycles, their mommys get mad and tell them "no,no,no! sit down!" :) Thanks to Uncle Jake, Max knows about a hayabusa and can say it very clearly! (It's the fastest motorcycle, I think.)

Sawyer got an oil shampoo so his hair looked styled for a few days. Cracked me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did Tote have oil shampoo?? Callie is beautiful in the pic! We need a pic of Totie in his new carseat! He's getting so big :(

Ju

Anonymous said...

Uncle Jake is SO ready to give Maxy a vroom vroom ride! :) I'll send you the video of "Hyaboosa"...Jake shows everyone that!
Totey looks so cute in the car. Happy boyzers! :)

Lo

Post a Comment