Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I have an announcement.....SAWYER IS SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT. Applause please! I'm thrilled. He's 9 1/2 months old so it was definitely time. He wakes up really happy after getting 10 - 12 straight hours!

In my last post I asked you to pray for Sawyer as we went to see his ENT surgeon for the growth of his tumor. Praise the Lord, we got the best possible answer! The tumor does not need immediate surgery. As long as there are no changes in color, drainage, or growth that blocks his airway, the doctor will perform an outpatient surgery later in his life. Thank God my baby doesn't have to go through serious surgery again! He is beautiful and healthy!

We are really enjoying the nicer weather! We've been out on several walks and have been to the playground. Sawyer loves to swing! He smiles the whole time! Last year Max didn't like the slides because he got on one that was way too hot. This year he wanted to go down them time after time! I can tell though that Max is going to be my cautious child as proven by not liking to be thrown around or be upside down. He often tells me things are "too high". Sawyer on the other hand, laughs if he's upside down and loves to be held up high! When we go to Cedar Point in about 10 years, Lukas and Sawyer can ride rollercoasters while Maxy and I hang out in kiddy land :)

Max had a first yesterday...he got a haircut by someone besides his Gros Vahti (Lukas's dad). He sat very still and listened to the barber when he was supposed to put his head up or down. But he was kind of confused at first saying, "No, Totty cut Maxy's hair." We told him Gros Vahti would cut it again next time and that appeased him.

Random recent pics...










3 comments:

Lennis said...

Oh my word! That picture of Sawyer and Callie!! Ahhh....so cute! I also love Maxy in his underpants! ( I really love ALL the pics!) Hooray for Sawyer sleeping through the night!! - Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

oh.my.word.
1. That picture of Totey and Callie is adorable.
2. I don't even recognize Tote in that pic where he's got orange trucks on his shirt. (please email me that one cause it's so cute!!)
3. You can see his teeth in that one pic!!!
4. I'm pretty sure Max is like 10 years old in these pics. :(
5. Peeking out the window in his undies is too cute.
6. Good job on the cake!!!

MISS YOU GUYS!!!

Jill

Anonymous said...

So glad Sawyer is sleeping through the night! I wish I could!! Maxy's comments about his haircut is so cute - love the picture of him in his undies. Miss you all! Grandma Jan

Post a Comment