Josh, my older brother, turns 31 today! This is so crazy to me! He was almost 4 years old when I was born and he moved out and went to college at 19. So we lived together for 15 years and NOT lived together for 13 years. Wow. Time flies for real! Growing up, Josh could always me laugh. Hilarious is the word that best describes Josh as a child. I have some really good memories! As an adult he's pretty great too! I'm blessed to have such a wonderful big brother!
In honor of his birthday, I made him a cake of his favorite character....

Just kidding! This is for a 14 year old girl named, Sydney. It was so fun to make!
(BTW, Josh's favorite character has always been Taz.)
4 comments:
Thanks in advance for the Wile E. Coyote pajamas you're going to give me.
Please give Josh an angry Taz cake that says "I don't do mornings".
LOL!!!!
You are so talented, Kari! Seriously, your cakes look great! - - Karla
Post a Comment