Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Last weekend was a big one for my sweet Sawyer. He did so many new things in just a few days!

He got three new teeth in. He has a mouthful now! Which is good because he really is over the whole baby food thing. He wants to eat what the rest of us are eating. Can't blame him! Sidenote: The top of a Tyenol bottle, is the best teether ever. He chased that thing around the living room for days, always wanting to chew on it!

Sawyer is really starting to repeat us now. He said "ball" very clearly. I love his little voice :) Since then, his Papa taught him to say "Bye Bye" while waving and he said "more" while I was giving him Puffs.

I worked on clapping with him for so long and now it's one of his favorite things to do! He plays Pat-A-Cake too. I love that interaction with him!

We've added yet another nickname for this boy...Scooch! He will not crawl, but gets around easily by scooching. It's so funny! If he's not scooching around, he wants to be holding my fingers and walking. I think he will walk around the time of his first birthday. He's definitely getting a lot of practice in!



This is his new little look.... He squints his eyes shut and shoots you a big smile! He's playing with us :) It cracks me up every time!

I love my sweet boy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He seriously is a different kid these days! I miss him so much and am sad that I'm missing these fun stages. Can't wait to see you guys!! Give Totey Monster (Scooch) kisses from me. :)

Lo

Anonymous said...

That last picture is soooooooo cute! I can't handle it! He seriously looks like a new kid!! I CANNOT believe he is talking!!! Man, distance is really sucky lately :( Is it July yet?? :)

Jill

Gretchen said...

I LOVE IT! Susie and Tote are totally tracking. . . you'd think they were really close in age or something. :) Sus has been saying "more" for a while i think, but it's hard to distinguish from mama. There was no question though, last night when we gave her Motrin and she said "MO!" HAHAH!! Sorry, kid. You just get one of those. :)

I bet Tote walks first. Susie has been cruising, but when I walk with her, holding her hands, she mostly lifts her legs, like "ok, if you're gonna hold my hands, just hold me". :) I can't wait to get them together in a few weeks! Sus has been a kisser lately, so she might plant one on him. If she's not too shy. :)

Post a Comment