I had a wonderful Mother's Day! I spent it with my Mom and with the two boys that made me a mother.
As I thought about being a Mom my mind scattered. What it means to be a Mom, what my responsibilities are, how to manage the guilt that all moms feel, what God commands a mother to be, how to show my boys love, and the list goes on...
One thing I really desire is for my children to call me blessed - just like Proverbs 31:28 says..."her children arise and call her blessed." I WANT THAT! I don't want to squander this life away, finding things to do that are counter-productive to what God wants me to do and be. Being a mother is a ministry and with God's help, I hope to do it well for his glory.
1 comments:
Kari, you are such a good mommy!! You love your boys so much and you can see how much they love you!! God had really blessed you!! Can't believe you are a mommy of TWO!!! Love you!
Post a Comment