Sawyer took his first steps this evening!! I'm thrilled for him! That boy has been on the move for several weeks now. I think it's safe to say that he is going to skip crawling. His scooching has left his right leg callused!
So here's how it went down... My mom and I were sitting on the floor with him and he walked from her to me! Probably 2 or 3 steps! Then after a few tries, he took another few steps! It was so exciting! Maybe my prediction of him full out walking by his first birthday will be accurate.
Later we were on skype with Matt & Jill so Sawyer wanted to show off...
Sawyer walking was the cherry on top to this day! Lukas was home and we played outside the majority of the day. The boys both took good naps and Ma and Papa came over this evening! Great day - thank you, Lord!
Max had another "Oh, David!" moment. Although, I do not believe he can blame this one on David because it is NOT in the book! :) He went in to use the restroom and came out with soaking wet undies in his hand! I asked him what happened and he said, "Undies potty....bath tub!" Yeah right! He dunked his undies in the pee water and then put them in the tub! Then decided to bring them to me....dripping pee water. Niiiiice! He was hilarious telling the story though :) My funny boy...
Here's a Sawyer story for ya! He is drawn to the outlet in Max's room. It sometimes has a nightlight plugged in, but either way he is always scooching towards that outlet! I let him know to not do it by saying, "Ah, ah, ah, Sawyer." So yesterday he scooched over there and was saying "Ah ah ah ah ah.." :) He knew better!
0 comments:
Post a Comment