Monday, October 4, 2010

I'm not sure what's up with Blogger. I've tried uploading photos several times over the past couple of weeks with no luck. I have some fun pictures to share with you but I guess that will have to wait!

The weather gorgeous again today! We had fun playing outside with the boys and Lukas got some yardwork done. Max is learning how to throw a football correctly so we spent some time throwing that around. Tote happily stared at the neighbor's dog barking and every once in a while would yell out, "Arf! Arf!" :)

Over the weekend my sister, Melissa, and I threw a baby shower for my little sister, Laura. She's expecting her first child (a boy) next month. We're all so excited for her! The shower went off without a hitch and, if I do say so myself, was totally cute. The theme was Lil' Pumpkin and it was perfect for an Autumn baby. It was tons of fun to have my whole family together for the first time in months! 5 kids keep us all busy and entertained.


My mom, for those of you who don't know, has been dealing with a herniated disc for over a month now. A very loooooong month. She's been in a lot of pain and has spent 70% of the last month in bed. She is numb from her feet to her hips. Praise God a lot of the pain has subsided but the numbness really keeps her from feeling good. I know she's really longing to get back to normal life. I'm REALLY proud of her for this accomplishment: LOSING 70 POUNDS! She looks great! I went through her closet tonight and got rid of everything that does not fit her. When she feels better she is going to have one big shopping spree! Love ya, Mom!

Max was eating a tootsie roll today and he said, "I show Jesus my tootsie roll." Then he tipped his head back, opened his mouth and said, "Look, Jesus!" :)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww...I can't believe Tote is talking! Can't wait to see those boys! I love that Maxy knows about Jesus!

Jillian :)

Post a Comment