Life with toddlers abounds with funniness! Max should have had a recorder taping him all day.
He was helping me make lunch and I was explaining to him what a recipe is and that there are different ingredients. We were making Ramen noodles (not much of a recipe!) and he asked what the little packet was. I told him it was seasoning. He said, "Seasoning? Like sneeze!" and then laughed :)
Sawyer was the typical pesky little brother to Max a couple times today. Max was sweeping up some crumbs in the kitchen (the boy loves to clean) and Sawyer kept walking through the mess. Max hollered at him so I said, "Max!" He replied in a very annoyed voice, "What? I just brooming!!"
Later Sawyer kept putting a toy truck on top of Max's head and made engine noises. Max was so annoyed but Sawyer thought it was great fun. When Tote finally stopped they kissed and made up :)
It snowed today. Atleast in our house it did. According to Max anyway. I gave him an ice pack (it heals all boo-boos) and he through it on the floor and laid on it. He said, "Dis is my snow! Dat kinda tickles!" He must not have liked it too much though because the next thing I heard was the microwave door shutting. He was trying to warm it up!
Women aren't the only one who notice their thighs get bigger when they sit down. Max was sitting on the potty tonight and he said, "I got big wegs! Doze are big! I got moles on my wegs." Which he doesn't, btw.
As I was getting Max ready for bed he started mumbling random things under his breath. One thing he said was, "I sad about Ma." I asked him what about. He replied, "I sad she had doe to work. I need doe det her." Haha! He talks about/prays for my mom every night because of her back and legs. But today was a good day because she felt well enough to go into work. Poor Maxy didn't think so I guess!
The boys and I stayed in our pajamas all day. It was fantastic. We built a fort, a parking garage, jumped in the bounce house, did stunts, had a puppet show....so much fun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment