Sunday, February 13, 2011
Waking up this morning, I was excited! Ready for this FUN week to begin! Almost everyday this week there is something wonderful on the calendar. And I guess Satan noticed. In just a few hours he pulled out the stops and used miscommunication, forgetfulness, hurt and discontent children, and hurtful words to attack me. Thankfully I know God's promises are true and he says that when we meditate upon his Word we will be happy and fruitful. I don't want this whole day - that he has given me - to go to waste. So I turned to the Bible and found myself reading I Peter 1. What a mood-lifter. He says we WILL go through trials but we need to come out the other end giving praise and glory to Him. There is an UNFADING inheritance in heaven waiting for me. I'm going to meditate on that the rest of the day. And if the trials keep coming (I have a lot to accomplish this afternoon) then I will stop....and intentionally read his Word again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment