Saturday, February 26, 2011

You know what's funny? Sawyer walking around in Max's boots and gloves when it's 74 degrees in the house. He wouldn't let me take them off for an hour! Finally, when he got thirsty enough and couldn't hold his cup, he took them off.

You know what's funnier? Sawyer holding up his fist and saying, "I oughta....!" I'll get it on video soon to show you :)

You know what is the funniest? Sawyer and Max tumbling around the couch, not hurting each other, but just rolling around in a big pile. The laughs were GREAT! They did that for about 15 minutes. Part way through Max said through a laugh, "I love you, Sawyer." :))

While I'm talking about my boys, I can't forget my man! All day as I was making the Wubbzy cake he was encouraging me and saying, "that's cute!" :)) He is always my biggest fan when it comes to cakes! I really appreciate that about him. I know that the cakes are just regular amateur style, but he doesn't think so. Love him!

I love the family the Lord has given me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A few things...

1- Sawyer is the funniest child ever!

2-I have GOT TO see Sawyer say "I oughta" haha! Is that something Papa taught him?

3-Maxy is such a soft hearted boy "I love you, Sawyer"?? I love that about him!

4- Lukas is right...your cakes are awesome! Jake might be your 2nd biggest fan! :)

5- You're such a good mommy. You guys are always having so much fun! :)

Love you!

Lo

Gretchen said...

Yay for all your new blog posts!!!! I was about to get after ya! :) Plllleeeease try to record Lukas telling a shark story, ok?? HAHA! Secretly?

Post a Comment