Monday, September 12, 2011

Here's a little something about each boy to make you smile.

MAX. On Sundays, before being dismissed to junior church, Max sits with us in "big church". We sing a few songs and hear some announcements during this time. One of the praise and worship songs shut off very abruptly and the whole sanctuary was very all of a sudden very quiet. Quiet for just a second though because Max let out a loud "Ohhhh noooooo!" I couldn't get my hand over his mouth quick enough! :)

SAWYER. He's talking so much and learns new words everyday. But now and then I still can't understand what he's trying to tell me. So he has taken to acting things out. For instance, when he points to his eyes and says "sog" he wants me to sing Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord. And when he wants to see a certain scene in the movie Open Season he throws himself on the ground. He's also very good at acting out how Maxy had done him wrong when I'm not looking. Like today when he SMACKED himself and said "MAXY!" I got that one real quick! :)

BRODY. Brody slept in his crib last night as well as all of his naps today! I was in no hurry to move him out of our room but he did just fine. He is all smiles and loves when you say "boop" and get his nose. Makes him smile everytime! He started a little bit of coo-ing the other day. I thought I was going to get a little laugh out of him, but not quite yet!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Hahaha!! Max has been known to speak his mind a time or two :):)

Gretchen said...

We started keeping Susie in the service with us too, until the sermon. THe other day she was doing so good that I thought I'd keep her in durin gthe prayer (that's usually when I take her back to her class). About halfway through it, she LOUDLY said "I need to go back to my class now. I CAN'T PRAY!" HAHAHA!

Post a Comment