Tonight.
After dinner Lukas took the boys downstairs to play for a while. I was listening to them laugh and giggle as Lukas "arrested" them for committing such crimes as stealing diapers. Lukas was gone all day and the boys missed him as much as he missed them.
At bedtime we did our normal routine...books, prayer, and songs. Sawyer felt especially sing-songy tonight as he sang "Open the Eyes of My Heart" several times. I got him on video at about the third time through. His words were much clearer the first couple times :) So precious to hear him sing. Max's song of choice was "This Little Light of Mine" and he sang it oh so seriously.
Here's Sawyer:
After about 30 minutes of being in bed I overheard the boys having a conversation. It went something like this:
Sawyer: 'quints
Max: Squints?
S: ' quints
M: Squints?
S: No, quints.
M: Squints? From Sandlot?
S: No.
M: Tell me what you're saying. Who? From what?
S: 'quints.
M: You're not saying Squints? You're not saying... What are you saying? Tell me.
S: 'QUINTS
M: Squints?
S: Yes.
M: Oh. Let's go to sleep.
S: Why?
M: I'm tired.
S: Me?
M: What?
S: Let's go seep, 'axy.
M: No.
S: 'Axy, I tired.
M: Okay.
It was seriously funny! I mostly wrote that whole conversation so I could remember it :) Crack.me.up!
1 comments:
Haha! Sawyer is so funny on that video! I can only understand a few words, but in his mind, he knows exactly what he's saying!! I've never seen him perform for video. Too cute!!
Post a Comment