Whoops...a whole week went by and I didn't blog! Not that I didn't have anything to say - it was a busy week indeed. I would love to tell you all about it but I am not feeling too chatty right now. Instead I think I'll share our week with you by way of pictures.
Brenna came over to play on Tuesday!

These are kind of like the PB-Nana Poppers that I blogged about earlier this month. They're SO GOOD! Peanut butter/fat free cool whip mix between graham crackers. After 30 minutes in the freezer these babies satisfy my sweet tooth.

His eyes are open believe it or not!

Whatcha doin' Tote??

I could've given him a snack if he was hungry...

Brenna turned 2!!

I got to make her farm-themed cake!

Me and Punkadoodle. He's a funny boy!

Laura and Callie Jane. Laura and Jake made a long trip for a short visit - I'm so glad they did though!
Our 5th wedding anniversary was Friday. I'm so thankful for my husband. He loves the Lord, loves his family, and is a kind man. I know I'm so blessed to have him.
I hope you have a week full of blessings. Remember to thank the Lord for all you receive!
3 comments:
Kari's Kute Kakes!
Love the pictures!
Love, Mom
Oh Kari, I love your blogs! It's almost like having a conversation with you (not quite!) The pictures of Sawyer made me laugh out loud and your cake decorating is awesome! And of course, Maxi is so funny! It makes me miss you all - wish we lived closer. Anyway, thanks for a laugh as I make my way to school now. Love you - Jan
Holy Kute Kari Kakes!!! You're kidding me! That looks professional! Wowzers!! Good job! Totie is seriously so funny in that picture! He's so serious with his finger in his nose :) Hehe! Thanks for sharing!! Maxy's shirt was too cute too, went with the farm theme :) Can't wait to see more pictures! Did you make the cupcakes too!?!?! Miss you guys!
Jill
Post a Comment