Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A New Favorite Treat: PB-Nana Poppers!


I've been putting my new cookbook to use and came across a recipe that is YUMMY. Max absolutely loves it. And the extra bonus is that it's healthy! Cut a banana into 20 pieces. Mix 1 tablespoon of peanut butter with 2 tablespoons of fat free cool whip. Put the pb and coolwhip mix in between two pieces of banana. Freeze them for 30 minutes and VOILA! You can see in the picture that all that's left of ours is one popper and several crumbs :)

4 comments:

shelly said...

that sounds delicious!! I will try it too!

Hafeli Ever After said...

Shelly, you are the FIRST person to comment on my blog!!!!! You made my day! :) I totally hope you try it - they really are delish!

Anonymous said...

That looks DELISH!! I'm totally going to try that!!

Jill

Anonymous said...

Jake made me buy bananas at the store last night so we could try this! :) I'll let you know...

Lo

Post a Comment