Thursday, January 14, 2010

OMW, What a Funny Day!

I had my share of laughs today.

I think I'll start with Punk...
This afternoon he grabbed his pants and then mumbled something that ended in "Peepers!" So I asked him if he had to go potty and told him to hurry to the bathroom. He replied, "No, Comfort Peepers!" (He didn't say "comfort" that well but I don't know how to spell it how he says it.) I laughed soooo hard! He meant to say Comfort Keepers (which is my parent's business)!! So I corrected him but now he's saying it on purpose because he got such a good laugh the first time around.

Now Lukas.... (I'm still laughing at these stories. I just hope I can get across to you HOW FUNNY they are!)
Max and I were making a healthy snack for the family after supper tonight. Of course Punk couldn't wait until we were done to try it so I would give him a lick of the batter off my finger. No biggie, right? So Lukas came in the kitchen, thought it looked good and wanted a lick too. Without thinking I quickly stuck my finger in his mouth! He saw it coming and was stuttering, "Wai- Wait, no, no, no" but I didn't even realize it til it was over! He said he got weak and didn't want me to ever do that again. I laughed for 5 minutes. If you know Lukas, this is HILARIOUS.

Another Lukas story....
I handed Totey Monster off to Lukas this evening for just a minute so I could go downstairs and switch the laundry over. As I was coming back up the stairs I heard, "Kari? Can you get me something to wipe this up?" So I walked into the living room to see what "this" was and found Lukas with PUKE all over the side of his face! He said he lifted Totey up into the air and out of nowhere he threw up. It was laugh out loud funny! Lukas was a good sport and let me get a picture. (Yep, he sat there for an extra 30 seconds with puke on his face just so I could document it. Nice guy!)


Sawyer doesn't look even a little bit sorry!

Sawyer was a sweetheart today, as always. He sat in his jumparoo, laughing so hard at Max running by. They must have played together like that for 5 - 10 minutes. I love watching them play together!

Project Runway starts tonight, folks. I encourage you to watch it so that we can talk about it. My sisters and I usually text our opinions to each other after each episode. Great fun!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness--Totey's face! I was talking to someone on the phone when I saw it and I cracked up mid-sentence!

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Total laugh out loud moment!! Hilarious! Matt hadn't read it yet and just saw the picture and was like, "What? Sawyer just looks happy" and I was like, look at Lukas' face, Sawyer just puked all over him! And Matt died!! So funny! Thanks for sharing :):) Glad you had a good day!

Jill

Anonymous said...

OH...MY....WORD! Poor Lukas! But, you're right, Totey is not one bit sorry! I'm cracking up with Josh! Mom

A..L. said...

We called Lukas "Pukey Lukey" when he was little. Like father ,like son! Poor Luke.

Post a Comment