It has been SO long since I actually posted an anecdote. Let me get to that...
Max, Max, Max. Yesterday I handed him his toothbrush with paste on it to brush his teeth. Then I get out my toothbrush, began brushing, and after a minute I looked back down at him. He's holding the toothbrush with two hands, about 2 inches from his face just staring at it. His expression was so funny! I asked him what he was doing and he said, "I wook at dis." I'm not sure what he was thinking about, but he stared at that thing for a good minute or more!
Like I said in my last post, our church got a new Pastor who has a 3 year old son named Noah. I was telling Max that this is very exciting because Noah will be his buddy! Max laughed and said, "Buddy? That's weird!" I wondered why he thought that was so funny, but then it hit me. He thought I was saying "butt-y". Oh my.... :)
Sawyer Luke Totey Monster Hafeli has been quite the stinker lately. He likes to stand and hang onto the TV stand. Which was fine until the past few days he has started to push the buttons on the TV. So today he pulled himself up there, got his finger really close to a button and then turned around and looked at me. Yeah right! Is my BABY really challenging me?! He didn't touch it though. He turned around and started yelling at the buttons! Like it was their fault for tempting him. HAHA!
Sawyer has really started acting like the stereotypical little brother. Max was putting a puzzle together today and Tote kept stealing his pieces. When Max finished the puzzle I gave it to Sawyer but he didn't want it then - he wanted the new one Max had gotten out. The same thing happened with the cars yesterday. Brothers! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment