Yay! My church has been looking for a Pastor for several months now and today the Lord answered our prayer! David Raulston is officially our Pastor! He's young, humorous, and full of energy. We're excited to see how the Lord is going to use this man for the cause of Christ!
As a side bonus, the Raulstons have a son who is just 7 months older than my Max. Max finally has a buddy to play with! I'm happy about that! I'm sure Sawyer will make them the 3 amigos before too long!
3 comments:
I was REALLY REALLY hoping your church would get a pastor with a family! Kids for your kids, and someone else to help with the nursery. :) I know it's not the most important thing when looking for a pastor, but I was hoping that for your sake!
Thanks, Gret! I am SO happy that the Pastor has kids too. And great ages! The 3 and 4 years olds will grow up with Max and the baby will just be a year younger than Tote. God's plan is GREAT!!
I know it's hard to be without a pastor. So glad your church was able to find someone! I look forward to hearing about how the Lord works.
Karla
Post a Comment