I'm looking forward to Halloween! But not because I'm going to some cool costume party. Tomorrow I start my exercise class! Can I hear a "woot-woot" for losing the baby weight? Maybe I shouldn't count those chickens before they hatch...
But really the thing I'm looking forward to tomorrow is starting Pre-school with Max! Without even looking for it, I stumbled upon a Christian curriculum that was put together by a SAHM and missionary. Most of her printables and lesson plans are free on her blog. It's really amazing what she has put together and so willingly sharing her ideas at no charge with other moms. In our world, who's not trying to make a buck on anything and everything? Anyway, we're starting tomorrow and I think it will be good. Max will learn a Bible verse, site word, and how to write a letter each week. Mix in some singing and reading and I think it's enough to hold his interest. I hope! I'll let you know how the week goes!
3 comments:
Woot-woot!! You are so dedicated and determined! I hope I can be like that after a baby!! Report back on the progress :) How fun for Max, he's pretty smart so I'm sure he'll be learning alot!
Good job committing to this class again! Wish we could do it together!
Lo
Progress report: I'm sore but I can already see my endurance building up.
LoLo: ME TOO!
Post a Comment