Max overheard Lukas and my dad talking about putting oil on Lukas' chainsaw. Later, I heard Max tell Sawyer that Papa put "oreo" on Daddy's chainsaw. It took me a second, but then I LOL'd when I knew what he was saying!
A phrase I hear a couple times a day from Sawyer: "Wiwee Wiweee" Did you get that? No? He wants to watch Free Willy! Haha! Really he is talking so well these past couple of weeks but that one isn't too close :)
Yesterday the boys were playing with their cars while I was picking up the dinosaurs that got thrown up all over the toy room. I over heard Sawyer count to 11 and Max count to 20! Max was able to count to 20 months ago, but then decided to get (and stay) silly about it....always saying "eleven-teen". Yay for counting, I say!
Brody has been sick the past few days. :(( He can't even cry! It's awful! Today his cough is finally breaking up a bit and doesn't sound so hoarse. He has to take amoxycillin 3 times a day for 10 days. That's A LOT. I'm not a huge fan of medicines, but if he needs it, he needs it. He's still so sweet despite the fact of being under the weather.
This post is a little skitzo and all over the place, but now you're caught up with the boys!
2 comments:
I like posts like these!! Makes the miles not seem so far :(
You seriously have the funniest kids! You have a pretty fun life with those 3. :)
Lo
Post a Comment