--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I showed* this picture from Pinterest to Max and he said (with a concerning look), "Oh! Is that how God made her??"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mommy, I have a big problem here. In the bafyoom. The pee-pee got bigger and bigger, all the way to the top!" Oh noooooo. I went running in and found the toilet water nearly to the top and the toilet paper roll empty. You can guess what happened. That BOY.
4 comments:
He's hilarious!!
Hahahaha! I'm so glad you are blogging these hilarious stories. He'll totally get a kick out of it when he's older.
Lo
LOL. I just laughed so loud! I needed that tonight! Sorry I have not been on your blog in forever! - Karla
Haha!! "Is that how God made her"? Hahaha!!! That's awesome! Susie also filled the toilet with paper. Josh wasn't home so I had to plunge. The worst. She had been reading on her little potty, but I heard cabinets banging and when I went in, she had a spray bottle in hand and I saw the toilet roll was WAY thinner. :)
Post a Comment