We got new carpet in our living room for $90!!!
Okay, it's not NEW but it certainly feels it!
I've been complaining about the carpet in this room for a while now. I just couldn't get it feeling clean. It didn't help that I was using my steam cleaner wrong....putting the soap in and not sucking it back out.
Oops!
We looked into getting new floors and decided that was not the choice for us. So we did the next best thing that we could think of...bought a new vacuum! The carpet is fluffy again! Hooray!
Note to self: Buy a new vacuum every 5 years.
Brody is now free to crawl whenever he wishes. As long as it's not too soon. :)
2 comments:
I was like, "new carpet" !?!?! So you got a new steam cleaner or a new vacuum? I can't believe it only took a new vacuum to make the carpet fluffy! Yah! I've had nothing but bad experiences with vacuums. I'll chalk it up to being one of the hardest things to buy! p.s. Dear Brody, you are not allowed to crawl till you're atleast 10 months old. Love, Aunt Jill.
awesome! glad it was a quick, easy fix! :)
Post a Comment