Saturday, November 5, 2011

When Brody was born I thought he looked so much like Sawyer. But as time goes by he looks more like Max. Check out the resemblance:


Resemblance, yes. Identical, no. What do you think? If Brody was was smiling I think they would look even more similar. But I think it's safe to say that Brody Jude has his own look!

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Brody's face is definitely longer, but he still has the double chin :):) I like how dark he is too :) Not to mention how stinkin' sweet he is!

Anonymous said...

Awww...I miss that baby Maxy face! Seems like yesterday. All of your boys have their own looks, but at the same time you can tell their totally related!

Lo

Gretchen said...

Chippy looks somewhere in between those two, I think. I seriously cannot wait to get them together, because I'm thinking there is a lot of resemblance! They def. each have a look of their own!

Post a Comment