Wednesday, January 11, 2012

This morning I was in the bathroom getting ready and Max was in there brushing his teeth. I noticed it was a bit too quiet so I went to find Sawyer. He was under the table trying to go #2. I encouraged him to sit on the potty but he was having none of that. So I went about my business and left him alone. A couple minutes later I'm in my room and I hear this conversation:

Max: Sawyer, are you trying to go poo-poo in your diaper?
Sawyer: No!
Max: Yes, you are. You should do that in the potty. Want to?
Sawyer: No, I can't!
Max: Can't died in the poor house!

I go out to the living room and Max tells me, " I told Sawyer a talk about potty training."

4 comments:

Lennis said...

That's what big brothers are for!! :)

Anonymous said...

Now that is funny. Those boys! Never a dull moment at the Hafeli's. So it is safe to say the Max will remember "Can't" for his whole life.
PaPs

Laura said...

Hahaha! I'm in my classroom dieing laughing right now!! "Can't died in the poor house"??? He is hilarious!

Lo

Gretchen said...

I just read this one out loud to Josh and we are CRACKING UP!!!

Post a Comment